> PEG.js is still very much work in progress. There are no compatibility guarantees until version 1.0
* Simple and expressive grammar syntax
* Integrates both lexical and syntactical analysis
* Parsers have excellent error reporting out of the box
* Based on [parsing expression grammar](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsing_expression_grammar) formalism - more powerful than traditional LL(*k*) and LR(*k*) parsers
@ -6,8 +6,6 @@ This directory contains various test suites and scripts to ensure PEG.js works c
* [Benchmark Suite](benchmark): It measures speed of the parsers generated by PEG.js on various inputs. Its main goal is to provide data for code generator optimizations.
* [Impact Script](impact): Measures impact of a Git commit (or multiple commits) on generated parsers speed and size.
> Note: The package `pegjs-dev`, used by the benchmark and spec modules within this directory, points to '[test/node_modules/pegjs-dev.js](node_modules/pegjs-dev.js)', which is an alias module for '[lib/peg.js](../lib/peg.js)'
## Download and Install
To run the PEG.js test suites you most download the and install the module via the git repository: