This also temporarliy disables linting '.ts' files due to the fact that the currect '.d.ts' files contain too many errors/warnings that need to be manually fixed, but since I'm going to be rewriting the whole module in TypeScript anyway, resolving these ESLint error's is a pointless waste of time.
- Moved benchmark to test/benchmark
- Moved tests to test/spec
- Removed individual servers
- Implemented single test server
- Moved server assets to test/server
- Updated Gulpfile.js
- Moved tools/impact to test/impact
This commit move's nearly all code related to testing the PEG.js module into the test directory, and also ensures they run as they did before the move.