You are welcome to contribute code using GitHub pull requests. Unless your contribution is really trivial you should get in touch with me first (preferably by creating a new issue on the issue tracker) - this can prevent wasted effort on both sides.
Before submitting a pull request, please make sure you've checked out the Contribution Guidelines.
- Create a fork of https://github.com/pegjs/pegjs
- Clone your fork, and optionally create a new branch
- Run the command
npm installfrom the root of your clone
- Add and commit your changes
- Validate your changes:
npm run lint)
- Run tests to ensure nothing's broken: see separate documentation
- If validation fails: reverse your commit, fix the problem and then add/commit again
- Push the commits from your clone to the fork
- From your fork, start a new pull request
It's also a good idea to check out the gulpfile.js that defines various tasks that are commented with a description of each task.
To see the list of contributors check out the repository's contributors page.