@ -14,8 +14,8 @@ To compile and minify engine and sample games for production: `gulp`
If you want more fine-grained control...
* `gulp dev` compiles in development mode (not minified)
* `gulp prod`, which `gulp` is an alias for, compiles in production mode (minified)
* `gulp dev` compiles everything in development mode (not minified)
* `gulp prod`, which `gulp` is an alias for, compiles everything in production mode (minified)
* `gulp dev-engine` compiles the engine in development mode
* `gulp prod-engine` compiles the engine in production mode
* `gulp dev-gemswap` compiles gemswap in development mode
@ -25,4 +25,16 @@ That's it!
None! Sorry, you'll have to wait for first release, or look at the samples/engine code.
[WTFPL](http://www.wtfpl.net/) or [CC0](https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/), as usual.
## External libraries
This project uses the following external libraries:
* jQuery by the jQuery foundation, [MIT license](https://jquery.org/license/)
* PreloadJS by gSkinner.com, [MIT license](https://github.com/CreateJS/PreloadJS/blob/master/LICENSE)
* SoundJS by gSkinner.com, [MIT license](https://github.com/CreateJS/SoundJS/blob/master/LICENSE)