You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
1.2.8 (December 5, 2020)
1.2.6 (February 18, 2020)
Oops, accidentally released 1.2.5 a bit too soon!
- Patch: Fixed some Lodash conversion mistakes
1.2.5 (February 18, 2020)
- Patch: Removed Lodash and
stringdependencies, to resolve audit warnings
- Patch: Removed CoffeeScript usage
- Patch: Removed Gulp
- Patch: Cleaned up file structure a bit
1.2.4 (August 16, 2016)
- Documentation: Added this changelog.
1.2.3 (August 16, 2016)
- Patch: Upgraded
2.31to resolve a ReDoS vulnerability. (contributed by Rocky Assad)
- Patch: Fixed delete method to not have a
dataargument (in line with the documentation). (contributed by MychaelZ)
(never existed due to an administrative error)
1.2.1 (April 27, 2015)
- Documentation: Fixed tips button in README.
1.2.0 (April 27, 2015)
- Minor: Allow request payloads for custom HTTP verbs.
1.1.3 (April 11, 2015)
- Patch: Changed redirect handling to correctly resolve relative paths to the original request domain.
- Documentation: Added clarification regarding convenience methods, and the fact that they use
1.1.2 (April 9, 2015)
- Patch: Fixed to send the correct
Content-Typeheader for request payloads - specifically, for JSON-encoded payloads.
1.1.1 (April 9, 2015)
- Patch: Replaced
dev-nullmodule, and monkeypatched the progress event handling into the response stream, to prevent "old mode" stream errors in some versions of Node.js 0.10.
1.1.0 (April 8, 2015)
- Minor: Added a response timeout configuration option.
- Minor: Added progress events.
- Minor: Added a ConnectionTimeoutError type.
- Patch: Isolated error types to the
bhttpmodule, rather than storing them directly on the
- Patch: Made internal debugging statements clearer.
- Documentation: Added clarification regarding the agent problem only existing until Node.js 0.10.
1.0.4 (March 17, 2015)
- Documentation: Fixed two missing
returns in the session example.
1.0.3 (February 22, 2015)
- Documentation: Fixed a missing
require()in the usage example.
1.0.2 (January 24, 2015)
- Patch: Fixed broken nodeback API.
- Documentation: Added a simple usage example.
1.0.1 (January 23, 2015)
- Documentation: Added a remark regarding HTTPS use.
1.0.0 (January 23, 2015)
- Initial release